Micro Weft Hair
Price And Quantity
- Girls Baby Boys Baby Girls Men Women Unisex Boys
- 10-30 Inch (in)
With the support of an advanced and hi-tech processing facility, we are manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Micro Weft Hair. These are made manually and widely used in the designing of different hair extensions. As compared to other ordinary wefts, our entire stock is superior in quality and thus appreciated in the market. Available in different styles, textures and lengths. the Micro Weft Hair is offered to our clients at the competitive prices.
Features of Micro Weft Hair
- Durable quality
- Smooth texture
Product Specifications of Micro Weft Hair:
- Size Availability: 8 Inch Up To 30 Inches
- Texture Availability: Natural Straight, Wavy, Curly
- Other Textures Availability: Deep Curly, Body Wavy, Kinky Curly, Spring Curly,
- Color Availability: Natural Color / All Types of Colors (Based On Customer Request)
- Material Used: 100% Indian Human Hair
- Quality Availability: Very Good & High Quality
- Shipping Method: According To Your Requirements By DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT
- Sample Order: Yes, We Accept Sample Order (Minimum Sample Order 300 Gram to 1 kg)
FAQs of Micro Weft Hair
Q: What is micro weft hair?
A: Micro weft hair refers to a type of hair extension that uses a micro-sized weft, typically thinner and less bulky than traditional wefts. These extensions are designed to be discreet and comfortable, making them ideal for adding volume and length to natural hair.
Q: How is micro weft hair different from traditional weft hair extensions?
A: Micro weft hair differs from traditional weft hair extensions in terms of the size and thickness of the weft. Micro weft extensions have a thinner and more lightweight weft, which allows for a more natural and comfortable wear.
Q: How long do micro weft hair extensions last?
A: The lifespan of micro weft hair extensions can vary depending on factors such as the quality of the hair, how well they are maintained, and how frequently they are worn. With proper care, they can last several months to a year or more.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Central America North America South America